Online booking to visit Fair Didacta Italy 2017 has been opened. Didacta is the most important Fair dedicated to school and education. The event is going to be held in Fortezza dal basso, Florence from 27 to 29 September.
To participate you just have to go to the “Visitors” section of the official Fair website and register to buy the ticket online, which will allow you to visit the exhibition and meet the business operators in the school sector, publishing, furnishing, scientific technologies, hardware, software and consumables.
Teachers’ enrolment to the more than 80 workshops has been opened. Fair Didacta Italy was included by the MIUR in the events envisaged by the multiannual plan for teachers’ in-service training. Enrolment is already open for teachers. These are the two options to participate to the workshops:
1) Teachers who buy IUL’s training courses can choose to pay with the Teacher Card. The purchase of a course includes: the entrance ticket for the three-days Fair, IUL’s inscription, distance learning, and participation to three Didacta workshops (1 university ECTS is recognised for each course).
2) The MIUR will soon issue an informative note addressed to the teachers participating to the workshops, who will be able to ask their school recognition of the course as in-service training. The teacher, when buying the ticket, will have to book 4 workshops (equivalent to 1 university ECTS recognition).
Workshops will be of various kinds:
- Talk conference: a large screen at the back of the stage with the audience sitting in a semicircle;
- Immersive conference: modular furniture, enhanced connectivity and technological devises enabling an innovative experience;
- Debate conference: a moderated and structured debate (50-100 seats).
During the three-days of Didacta there will be also major national conferences in the Main Hall.